Monday, January 6, 2014

Mini Pickups

December 15, 2013
Sweater: Mom's || Cardigan: Aeropostale || Pants: PacSun
The first Sunday, and third day of my vacation, was pretty chill. After church with the family, we dropped off my mom at work, got some grub to eat for lunch, then went out to do some shopping for Dad's Christmas presents for his staff. Of course, I picked some items out for myself. 
Knee high socks: graciously given to me from my sister (Forever 21)
EOS lip balm: Walmart
Burt's Bees Lip Balm: Walmart
Hanes Sports socks: Walmart
Replacement ear phones (because my previous ones weren't working): Apple
BareMinerals Foundation Powder: Sephora
My sister was craving pho (as usual), so we went out for dinner at a local restaurant. We ordered our usuals, then went home to unwind from the various errands of the day.
Also, while Dad was Christmas shopping, I picked up some new teas for myself, and cookie butter for my sister (I was also curious for myself, since this has been raved about recently). 





No comments:

Post a Comment