Monday, January 6, 2014

Fourth Annual Secret Santa

December 17, 2013
The night finally came for the Trio Plus Annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange. A night filled with extreme, stomach-ache-inducing laughter, gasps, excitement, walks through downtown, and absolutely amazing company. Oh, and 'twas the first night of taking my Docs out. Ended up with one tiny, yet painful blister on the back of my heel. Fortunately, after that night, they seemed to have softened up and almost broken in that no blisters appeared after that.  
Above: photo credits to E.M.
Above: photo credits to A.B.
Top: gift || Cardigan: Mom's || Jeans: Urban Outfitters || Coat: Forever 21 || Shoes: Dr. Martens
Above: photo credits to E.M.
Above: photo credits to A.B.
Above: photo credits to E.M.
Above: photo credits to A.B.
Above: photo credits to E.M.
 Oh my Secret Santa, you know me so well. I cannot thank you enough for your gifts. I know you put real effort in prepping, wrapping, choosing gifts, and creating the whole "experience" to be just right for me. I truly appreciate it, and your hard work shall not go to waste! It all started with the red button... (Bonus points for you, if you can guess the theme of my gifts)!
My immediate response when I realized what I received: utter disbelief, shock, excitement, IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING.
My after response: I LOVE THEM ALL THANK YOU AHHH I SHALL CHERISH THEM FOREVER.


No comments:

Post a Comment