Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lounging Like Usual

January 1, 2014
Below: photo credits to A. B.
Top: gift || Cardigan: Aeropostale || Pants: PacSun || Shoes: Dr. Martens || Backpack: vintage
The first day of the new year was spent quite lazily. We decided to try out one of the restaurants on my sister's "To Eat List", drop off Mom at work, roamed the mall, then spent the rest of the night at home. My sister and I hung out on my bed, with my laptop playing Anna Akana's Riley Rewind, then Love Actually. Of course I made her take the Which Love Actually Character Are You? quiz after, and she ended up with Joanna (and when I took it, I was Natalie. Is that a good fit? You decide...).
The sister and I ordered the same quesadilla while my parents each ordered their own burritos. Quesadillas never really impress me, but these surprisingly did. 
Below: photo credits to A. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment