Sunday, January 12, 2014

Gallivanting Through the City

December 27, 2013
Had a quickly planned up trip into the city with some friends. Whenever I do visit, it's always the same locations. However, this time, I actually absorbed everything in: the architecture, city life, food, fashion,  people, lighting, culture. At the same time, I became increasingly aware of how many people do not have homes. My appreciation and gratefulness for the life I am able to live increased several times that day. 
Below: photo credits to A. B.
Top: gift || Cardigan: Forever 21 (gift) || Jeans: Kohl's || Boots: sister's || Scarf: gift || Coat: Forever 21
Below: photo credits to A. B.
Below: photo credits to A. B.
Below: photo credits to A. B.
Sister's outfit details:
Below: photo credits to A. B.

Below: photo credits to A. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment