Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Joyous Journeys: Philippines Day 10

July 20, 2014
Pictured above, L-R: Fish ball, Kikiam, cheese sticks.
The day after the wedding was just a day to recuperate and relax, not really doing anything adventurous. I actually don't remember what happened earlier in the day, but after the rain died down and we were left with a sprinkle, my Tita J, Kuya A, mom, sister and I went out to a mall just because my mom never visited this particular mall. Check out the rest of this blog post for more about this day!


Photo credits: A.B.
Filipino street foods, brought into the mall.
After exploring the mall and having fun, as well as enjoying the food (which one must do while traveling abroad- I mean, that's like a major part of what makes up a vacation!), we went back to my newly-married cousin's house to say bye. We would be traveling to a resort several hours away, and after that we would head back to America. I also wish I had more time to play with their incredibly cute puppy, Tango!

No comments:

Post a Comment