Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Firecrackin'

July 4, 2014
Photo credits: A.B.
Tank top: thrifted || Top: Old Navy || Jeans: PacSun

This was the last gathering before we headed off to the Philippines on July 6! We celebrated the U.S.'s Independence Day as usual: going over to a friend's house, gorged on the potluck dinner, walked over to the fireworks, and walked back to her house to eat some more and chill. Click to read more! vvv


 
Photo credits: A.B.
How did I achieve these colored photos, you ask? Nope, no filters needed. My dad had an impulse buy at the county fair a few days ago, and purchased color-changing lightbulbs! So now, we can turn out house into a club…ha, yeah right…but they are definitely fun to play around with!
Photo credits: A.B.

Photo credits: A.B.
Photo credits: A.B.
And a random photo of me in my room (my sister and I got crazy playing around with my cellphone's fisheye lens, so we just did random photo shoots around the house).

No comments:

Post a Comment