Sunday, February 3, 2013

Summer Surprise


Top: Cotton On
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes: Nine West 
Watch: Fossil


Out of no where, the sun decided to trick me into thinking it was summer. Unfortunately, I dressed a little too warmly for today. Luckily, I dressed in several thin layers so I wasn't overheating.


 Went on a mini bus adventure with some friends to Target. Didn't buy anything for myself there, but mostly because I spent enough when I went thrifting yesterday (a post about my day of thrifting coming soon).


After our Target run and attempts at working on homework, went out with the best friend and her family for dinner at a restaurant known for their steak.



All you can eat salad. Choice honey mustard dressing.


"The Motherload Burger" with a side of mashed potatoes. Couldn't finish, so I brought the other half back to the dorm. Looks like tomorrow's lunch.







No comments:

Post a Comment