Thursday, February 28, 2013

Business Casual


Sweater: Forever 21 || Blazer: Forever 21 || Jeans: Kohls || Watch: Target || Rings: Local flea market


Amazing weather during this terribly stressful, work-laden week. The sun came out to tease me since I can't fully enjoy the beautiful weather. However, I took advantage of it the best I could by being able to wear lighter knits and less heavy coats. 


I was so excited to showcase some of the amazing finds from the local flea market. Found these wonderful rings from the same booth as the last time I showcased my flea market finds in a previous post. Along with these two rings, I snagged another simple golden ring as well as two choker style necklaces, perfect to put underneath a collared top. There were so many collar or choker style necklaces at her booth, but they were either too tight around my neck or unfortunately broken. Always looking forward to the end of the month to discover any new finds from my favorite flea market table.


No comments:

Post a Comment