Saturday, February 9, 2013

Easy Breezy Beautiful

Sweater: thrifted || random leggings || Circle scarf: New York and Company || lips: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain "Adore"


The title of this post is misleading, since I'm wearing a Revlon product, not a Covergirl one. However, it's been extremely windy here that I had to layer up by wearing two leggings together, and a long sleeve shirt under my sweater.


Casual Saturday with an oversized comfy sweater and some leggings. Throw on a scarf and dab on a lip color to look more put together. One more midterm and a paper to go, then I get to go home for the three day weekend. That retail therapy yesterday did me some good to give me some sanity back after staying up into the wee hours of the morning from studying for midterms. Wish me luck. And all those celebrating Lunar New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai! 




No comments:

Post a Comment