Thursday, December 6, 2012

Skin White as Snow, Lips Red as Blood


High-low sheer gray button up: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
White knit sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch
Gray beanie: H&M
Maroon socks: Cotton On
Black Studded Flats: Nine West
Red lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter "Candy Apple"

Last night caroling and singing my solo with choir tonight! It was bittersweet, but at the same time nice to end it (for the quarter)! I think the most members came to this last night and even more people were in the audience waiting to see what we would perform next. I could tell both nights, everyone enjoyed listening to the medley because I noticed more people would actually stay to watch when we would change from song to song. It was also nice to have done a solo and that was definitely a great learning experience. I hope to improve and earn more solos in the future, but if not, it's all good because I genuinely enjoy performing with my choir buddies, especially the girls! We became so close so quickly, I would never have imagined. Two junior transfers already claim to be our "adopted/foster Big Sibs" to me and another first year, and both try to "fight" for our favor! One of them also wants to just hang and even host a slumber party to get even closer with one another! Amazing people and amazing experiences while at a new school...and the quarter hasn't even ended yet. 






No comments:

Post a Comment