Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lips Lips Lips



(From left to right)
Fresh Sugar Rose tinted lip balm
Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
NYX lip cream in Antwerp
MAC glaze lip stick in Hue
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Organics lip gloss in Barely There

Finally brought out my DSLR! Yay to more detailed looking photos with crisper images in the future! These are in my collection of lip products that I brought with me to college! This is pretty much all of it, but I probably left one or two lipglosses or lipbalms at home. The newest one to the collection is the red lipstick in the center, Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple. Absolutely loved the creamy, moisturizing formula from my first lip butter in Sweet Tart, a bright pink hue, and decided to get another one. I have been on the look out for a red lipstick, and decided to just try out Revlon's. So far so good! Only had one use so far, so will let you guys know how that turns out.

Below is my first ever "splurge" lip product and consequently first ever MAC product. Got a frosty neutral in Hue and not really loving the formula. Becomes dry looking and emphasizes dry parts of my lips, but probably looks great if applied properly. As a newbie to these higher-end products, not sure how to handle them quite yet. I guess I'll just stick to my Revlon Lip Butters for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment