Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Masqueradin'



Dress: gifted
Purple cardigan: H&M
Gold twin hearts necklace: Flea market
Ring: Forever21
Gold feather ear cuff: Icing
Steve Madden Black Flats: borrowed from a friend

Dressed up despite the gloomy weather. Went out for a Filipino American Thanksgiving Dinner with my amazing Fil-Amily! Performed with my choir group I joined this year, and our holiday medley was so much fun! Especially with the audience's energy! It made me realize how much I miss performing with other people who love to sing as much as I do, and performing in front of your friends just makes it even more exciting. This night was a great way for me to bond with my choir girls and hang with my Big Sib! I definitely can't wait for future performances and next year's Thanksgiving Dinner!






No comments:

Post a Comment