Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks


Dress: Cotton On
Knit cardigan: hand me down
Oatmeal-colored knee high socks: Cotton On

Finally back home for the Thanksgiving Holiday! Having the family party at our house, so enjoying the familiar smells of home cooked holiday foods wafting throughout the house. Haven't felt any holiday spirit yet since my school isn't decorated in any way fancy. However, I will definitely feel it when family friends come over and share just good company. As I grow older, there are less family parties and less people attend them. So these holiday parties where most of us gather is always a great way for us to reconnect and catch up on our lives. I hope all of you guys enjoy your time with family and friends, and remember to be thankful for whatever it is you are thankful for. 

p.s. I really hate the fuss of Black Friday shopping, but for those who are going tonight, or in the early hours of the morning tomorrow, just be safe and watch out for all your belongings! As for me, I'll wait around until the after Christmas sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment