Friday, September 14, 2012

Joining the Blogging World

After discovering the amazing and influential world of fashion bloggers in my sophomore year in high school, I told myself I would create my own blog dedicated to my own outfits one day. However, I never found the time or confidence to do so until now. Three years later, right before college, I have finally decided to create my own space to showcase all things fashion related. Hopefully my own fashion stylings will be to the likes of the highly critical public. But more importantly, I hope my personal style will evolve and continue to improve, as well as influence others in taking the risk of doing something bold for the sake of fashion. Let's all start dressing unconventionally in hopes of finding our bliss, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment