Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bliss, XO: Comfort Levels

March 13, 2015
Photo shoot Collab Part 2
Miguel and I had just enough time to squeeze in one more outfit to photograph. My shots ended up being real dark, but thanks to the magic of Photoshop, you all can see what my outfit actually looked like (and not hidden by the darkness). There was no particular theme for this second outfit, but more on something that is comfortable (I suppose the opposite of part one of this photo shoot)? Read on for more details on this outfit!

 I decided to start with a comfortable simple top that I would grab for a regular day at school, which I would pair with jeans or high waisted shorts. From there, I wanted to dress it up so I thought some funky yet extremely comfortable pants from American Apparel. The top and pants are on a fine line of being mistaken as pajamas, so I made it dressed up and edgy with a pleather jacket and chunky heels. For a more casual look, a pair of sneakers and a jean jacket would work with this outfit as well! Remember, dress to your comfort levels and budget, but also don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone - who knows, you may find your next favorite trend!
Top: thrifted || Pants: American Apparel || Jacket: Forever 21 || Shoes: Fossil (purchased from Ross)

No comments:

Post a Comment