Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Color Me Nude


Cropped top: H&M
Jeans: PacSun
Cheetah printed belt: Forever21
Necklace (gifted): Juicy Couture

I'm behind on posting! I have several photos to add here, so watch out for those soon! This outfit was a couple days ago, so still wearing summer clothing here! 

This week has been crazy...midterms have been keeping me up late at night. Last one is tomorrow, so no crazy fun Halloween events for me this year! Just excited that after Halloween it will be holiday season. Weather has not been very consistent here! Just yesterday it was warm and sunny that I was sweating while walking to classes. But today (seems like it happens every Halloween) was just super cloudy and windy, I needed my knits and scarves! Will post up more winter 'fits soon!

p.s. Remember I have a tumblr for all those tumblr fans out there! And same goes for Instagram!
http://unconventionalbliss.tumblr.com
Instagram: unconventionalbliss



No comments:

Post a Comment