Friday, April 19, 2013

Cherry Blossoms in Bloom

Tank top: Artwork || Shorts: Cotton On || Kimono: H&M || Gladiator sandals: Nordstrom Rack || Assorted arm candy

Finally starting to feel like Spring. Dressed lightly, but covered up to keep myself somewhat warm for my early morning class. The light, breezy quality this kimono has allows me to wear it throughout the day, despite the beating sun. It obviously is the statement piece in this outfit! The cherry blossoms are like an ode to the warmer temperatures coming up.


And good news! I recently received news that I got accepted to be a Graphic Design Intern for an organization on campus! Definitely excited for all the skills I will learn, the different people I will encounter, and the life lessons I will experience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment